Continual Service Improvement:
- aims to align and realign IT services to changing business needs by identifying and implementing improvements to the IT services that support the business processes. Should clearly define what should be controlled and measured.
- needs upfront planning, training and awareness, ongoing scheduling, roles created, ownership assigned, and activities identified to be successful.
- must be planned and scheduled as process with defined activities, inputs, outputs, roles and reporting.
CSI 7 Step Process:
- Identify the strategy for improvement.
- Define what you will measure.
- Gather the data.
- Process the data.
- Analyze the information and data.
- Present and use the information.
- Implement improvement.