The AIS Helpdesk is staffed by Full-Time AIS Employees located at 1815 S. Meyers Road, Suite 820, Oak Brook Terrace, IL 60181.
Standard Support Hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, Central Standard Time. After Hours support is available 24x7x365.
AIS takes a flexible approach to client service requests. Clients can request service through the methods listed below. Operations managers oversee an internal system that manages and prioritizes tasks according to urgency and availability. Technicians have their daily tasks organized electronically and updates are sent via secure mobile notifications to keep everyone up to date with client information and needs.
Support is provided through the following contact methods
- Toll-Free Phone - 844-AIS-LABS
- Email - email@example.com
- Chat via the AIS Endpoint Management Application
- Web via https://www.aislabs.com
Professional, Certified Experts Supporting Your Organization
Full Problem Resolution & Expert Customer Service
In the world of IT, problems happen. Computers crash, passwords are lost, email stops working, and the list goes on. And without proper technical support in place, these problems can bring your business to an abrupt – and potentially damaging – halt.
With AIS’s Help Desk, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our certified technicians can quickly and efficiently resolve even your most complex technical problems.
Proactive Care & Maintenance
Not every support issue can be called a catastrophe…until it prevents you from being able to do your job. We’re here to help you stay ahead of the curve, so you can focus on growing your business – and to do so, we’ve adopted a proactive approach to network monitoring and IT maintenance.
That’s why our help desk is a seamless extension of our remote monitoring platform. So when you call to report an issue, there’s a good chance we’re already aware of the problem you’re experiencing – and are actively working to resolve it.
Commonly Supported Helpdesk Requests Include, but are not limited to
- Microsoft, Apple, Linux, and FreeBSD desktop and server operating systems
- Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
- E-mail applications and Web browsers
- Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Printer installation and support
- Mobile phones and tablets
- User administration
- Desktop performance problems
- Virus and malware infections
The vision of AIS is to be a trusted technology solutions partner through innovative service delivery, an entrepreneurial culture, transparent leadership, and opportunity for individual growth and team success.
- Founded in 2002
- 100% Owned by AIS Management Team
- 1-Millionth Service Ticket Completed on October 10th, 2019
- Over 10,000 Client Endpoints Under Management