Managed Service is an umbrella term for third party monitoring and maintaining of computers, net-works and software. The actual equipment may be in-house or at the third-party’s facilities, but the “managed” implies an ongoing/proactive approach.
At AIS, our goal is to keep your business running so you can continue your own mission without inter-ruption. We take the day-to-day IT burden off your plate with 24/7 managed services. The result for your company could mean significantly reduced downtime, lower operating costs, better system per-formance and higher levels of security.
AIS co-managed IT services suite is designed to provide you with 24/7 peace of mind, freeing you to focus on driving your organization forward. AIS monitors your systems, apply patches, protect against viruses, ensure backups are performing successfully, and more.
A Complete Suite of Co-Managed IT Services
AIS is here to help you take the hassle out of IT management, so you can focus on your organization. Our offerings include:
Network Monitoring & Care
We keep tabs on your network activityaround the clock, andwhen a system or function fails, our support teams immediately jump in to investigate. Once the problem is identified, we’ll work to fix it —in many cases before you’ve even realized there’s an issue.
Our U.S.-based Help Desk provides 24x7x365 support, whenever you need it. Our highly-skilled technicians can be contacted via phone, email or web-based chat, and are ready and waiting to help answer any of your technology questions and provide fast, professional support for a variety of software applications.
Our data backup and continuity solution ensures your critical information is secure, backed up and accessible whenever you need it –even during a network failure or a disaster –so you’ll never have to worry about data loss again.
Custom Project Work
We also offer a variety of custom projects designed to help optimize your IT infrastructure –including software installations, migrations, setups and configurations, and more. There are are more than 85 projects to choose from –and best of all, our technicians can perform the work overnight or over the weekend; so there’s no interruption or downtime at your office.
Managed Services Capabilities
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring: Our NOC (Network Operations Center) is instantly aware of any issues or concerns that arise and can head off issues before they turn into problems.
- Alert notifications and automated escalation process: Constant monitoring ensures timely response to issues and problems as they are occurring.
- Infrastructure support (servers, routers, switches): All infrastrucutre components can be monitored for availability and health.
- System updates and patch management: Coordinated to reduce impact and down-time, and keep your systems secure and up-to-date.
- Help desk support: We offer everything from Tier I to Tier III level support for the simplest or most complex needs.
- Network antivirus and firewall protection: Centrally deployed and managed AV/Anti-Malware means you have the latest protection and instant response to any threats.
- Offsite data backup: Keep your data secure and instantly available when needed.
- VMware support and cloud solutions: As a VMWare Enterprise Level Partner, we can design, implement and support all of your virtual infrastructure needs either on-site, off-site or hybrid.
Our top priority is to build a valuable, lasting relationship with your organization. That means we will listen to your concerns, adapt to your changing needs, and set a plan in motion to meet your long- and short-term goals. Our commitment to maintaining your system sets us apart from other IT companies.